March 2022 – Maya Tulum Resort
What does your heart long for?
The Radiant Retreat is a transformational week on the magnificent shores of Tulum,
Mexico. A time to embrace self-care, personal aims, and transitions. The retreat
provides a safe space for practicing mindfulness, meditation, yoga and writing for self-
awareness, reflection, and your abundant potential.
Meditation. Yoga. Journaling. Memoir writing. Intention and Goal Setting.
Retreat from daily stress to relax and embrace your body, inner beauty and abundance.
“This is the most life-changing, outstanding retreat I’ve ever been on.”
– Oprah Producer
Daily itinerary, chic-accommodation, three gourmet, locally sourced meals per day, bottled water, on-site WiFi, and yoga mats and props. Traditional Mayan Spa treatments are booked through the retreat center at an additional cost.
“I found my voice!” – J. Scott
DAILY ITINERARY ~ make it your own
7:30-8:30am – Sunrise Meditation
8:30-10:am – Buffet Breakfast
10:30am-Noon – Yoga ~ gentle restorative or vinyasa flow
1- 3:00pm – Buffet Lunch
2pm – Free time
4:30-6:30pm – Reflection, Writing or free time
7-9:00pm – Buffet Dinner
8.15pm– Optional evening programs or time to relax.
For registration: email@example.com
Garden Cabanas open to the Caribbean and most enjoy a view of the ocean.
– Single – $3,512.
– Double – $2,762., Triple – $2,575.
Ocean View Cabanas are set slightly back from the ocean with a stunning view.
– Single – $3,918.
– Double – $2,969.
Ocean Front Cabanas sit on the beach with a smashing view.
– Single – $4,268.
– Double – $3,143.
50% deposit required for booking ~ balance due February 2022
Registration: (215) 840 – 4972, firstname.lastname@example.org
“…the retreat was the most beautiful experience I’ve had in a very long time. The breathtaking location, inspiring community and almost magical practices have given me the tools to change myself into the person I’ve always wanted to be.” – C. Brown
“Jennifer was an absolutely fabulous leader – caring, loving always focused on providing professional excellence and wanting the best for each participant.” – C. Anderson
Watch the YouTube slideshow of Radiant Retreat 2008:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7m6-q5CeHQ
Dates: Arrive March ___ (morning flights best!) and if you choose to depart on March ___ (the later flight is recommended so you can relax).
Flights: Book from your departure city to Cancun, Mexico. A van will meet you at the airport and take you to Maya Tulum. This is the most economical way to travel from Cancun to Tulum. The cost of the van is paid by each individual passenger and averages between $40-80 (depending on the number of people in your van). Flight cost is not included in the retreat. Housekeeping tips are not included in the price of the retreat. Booking and Payment Schedule is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Accommodations and reservations are reserved with a deposit. Make check payable to Jennifer Schelter or Venmo.
Call (215) 840-4972 or email: email@example.com to confirm your payment and reservation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
– If cancelations are made after a deposit or booking, a processing fee of $150. per person will apply. Retreat costs may be applied to future workshops, classes or retreats.
– If cancelations to reservation 60 days (1/13) of the retreat date: 40% of deposit refunded.
– If cancelation to reservation 30 days (2/13) prior to the retreat date no refund.
– If force majeur occurs and the retreat is cancelled, retreat payments will be honored for another year or event.
– Payment of Retreat: Gift Certificates are Available. Ask your friends and family to gift you the trip for your birthday, Christmas or holiday.
– Transportation: We organize your transportation from Cancun to Maya Tulum Resort. Each van holds 1-10 people. You will be met at the airport. The cost of the van averages $40-$80. round trip. Participants are responsible for payment at the front desk of MT when you arrive.
– We need your flight departure/arrival information for scheduling your van transportation.
– Dietary Needs: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served Buffet style in the open aired restaurant. Special dietary needs welcome at the time of booking.
– Roommate: If you would like a roommate, we do our best to match you up with others who want the same, but we do not guarantee a roommate.
Mexico is a highly desirable destination. Purchase your airline tickets as soon as possible.For Radiant Retreat inspiration read this article click and download the Maya Tulum Resort media kit including great images.
To book reservations, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215 840-4972