Jumpstart a writing practice, find a trustworthy process and enjoy writing in a nurturing environment.
This workshop offers the creative skills to:
· Write personal stories and memoir
· Calm the inner critic
· Develop and enjoy a writing practice
· Relax the body and mind and allow the creative flow
· Allow your authentic voice
· Connect the body and mind to meaningful writing
· Four new potential memoir pieces from in-class writing prompts
· Four techniques to write deep and engaging memoir scenes and reflection
Led by Jennifer Schelter, MFA, named “Best of Philly” multiple times. She is the Founder of the Radiant Retreat, Tulum, Mexico, and Pocono Mountains, Co-Founder of Reach and Raise for Living Beyond Breast Cancer, and Founder of On-line Wisdom Circles. She also works at The University of Pennsylvania and The Wharton School. As a professional actress and graduate of the Old Globe Theatre Professional Actors Training Program and Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, her teachings reflect her dedication to fine art, character development and power of self-authoring through lifelong learning, especially through a transition. She offers meditation, writing, yoga and one-on-one coaching in elevated, beautiful spaces dedicated to health, creativity and nature. Currently she is writing on beauty and intimacy.
Answering the Call to Write
Saturday, January 25
$60 Early Bird
$70 Same Day